Dec 2, 2012

Monkey Bread


So today at church, my family was to provide refreshments and I decided I will make semi-homemade monkey bread. Everything went well except when dealing with two toddlers, plans gets derailed. Instead of taking it out of the pan immediately, I did it about half hour later. Needless to say, the result was less than what I expected. There is a reason why they suggest to serve warm. The caramel crystallized in the pan and there was no way I can get it out of the pan without breaking it apart.

Immediately told my husband he will have to stop and pick something else on his way to church. Oh and I ended up missing church because my oldest is sick. Before hubby left he took a ziplock bag full to eat on the way.

So this was a fail in presentation, but a pass in flavour and process. Will definitely try it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment